Division of Nursing Mission Statement
The Manhattan Area Technical College (MATC) Nursing Division supports the mission of the college with a commitment to prepare students for employment and advancement in technical careers.
The MATC Nursing Division prepares students to pursue nursing careers at the Practical Nursing (PN) and Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) levels by:
- Providing high quality education using both academic and clinical learning environments
- Promoting awareness of role in health resources within the community and diverse global environment.
- Creating and maintaining a civil working and learning environment.
- Contributing to the advance of the nursing profession through:
- Emphasis on lifelong learning
- Use of evidence based practice
- Encourage membership in professional organizations
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326404.975.5000
Kansas State Board of Nursing (KSBN)
900 S.W. Jackson, Suite 1051
Topeka, KS 66612