Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) Exam
- This requirement may not be waived.
- A minimum adjusted individual score of fifty-five (55) on TEAS is a requirement for program entry.
- The TEAS exam must be taken within three (3) years of the application deadline.
- Registration for the TEAS is through the ATI website at www.atitesting.com. You must register online for the test. An information sheet that outlines the registration process for the exam is available here or on page nine (9) of the Dental Hygiene Information Packet & Application.
- TEAS tests are limited to two attempts each academic year.
- The highest score will be used when ranking applicants.
Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.8 from all previous and currently attending post-secondary institutions.