Kansas LPN License
- Applicants for the Associate Degree Nursing program must have an active Kansas LPN license.
PN Comprhensive Predictor Exam
- The PN Comprehensive Predictor Exam 2017 is a requirement for program entry. Any NCLEX-PN study guide may be used to prepare for the exam. The test can be scheduled through the MATC Student Services office.
Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement
- Applicants for the ADN program must have completed prerequisite courses with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better to be considered for admission. Transfer courses must have a grade of “C” or higher. It is highly encouraged to have all transcripts on file with the college prior to meeting with the Director of Nursing to evaluate transfer credit.
- Laptops or tablets are required for the program. Apple and Android devices are NOT compatible with MATC software—the devices must be Windows based. A sheet about the device requirements is located here or on page 7-8 of the ADN Information Packet.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Associate Degree of Nursing applicants whose primary language IS NOT ENGLISH must demonstrate English language proficiency before the application deadline to be considered for acceptance.
- Students who are required to take the TOEFL must meet the minimum requirements in the categories listed below:
- Writing: 20
- Speaking: 20
- Reading: 19
- Listening: 20
- Registration for testing may be obtained from the Office of Testing of Programs and Services (Room 101) of Holton Hall on the campus of Kansas State University. A student can reach their office at 785-532-6492 or email them at email@example.com