Kansas LPN License
- Applicants for the Associate Degree Nursing program must have an active Kansas LPN license. Manhattan Tech will verify your LPN license verification utilizing the link listed HERE.
PN Comprhensive Predictor Exam
- The PN Comprehensive Predictor Exam 2017 is a requirement for program entry. Any NCLEX-PN study guide may be used to prepare for the exam. Additional information and scheduling for the PN Comprehensive Predictor can be found online at our Testing webpage.
Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement
- Applicants for the ADN program must have completed prerequisite courses with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher to be considered for admission. Transfer courses must have a grade of “C” or higher. It is highly encouraged to have all transcripts on file with the college prior to meeting with the Director of Nursing to evaluate transfer credit.
- Laptops or tablets are required for the program. Apple and Android devices are NOT compatible with MATC software—the devices must be Windows based. A sheet about the device requirements is located here.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Associate Degree of Nursing applicants whose primary language IS NOT ENGLISH must demonstrate English language proficiency before the application deadline to be considered for acceptance.
- Students who are required to take the TOEFL must meet the minimum requirements in the categories listed below:
- Writing: 20
- Speaking: 20
- Reading: 19
- Listening: 20
- Each area must meet the minimum requirements in the categories listed above. Registration forms for testing may be obtained from the Office of Testing of Programs and Services (Room 101) of Holton Hall on the campus of Kansas State University. A student can reach their office at 785-532-6492 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.